If you want to sell your car at a high price, you should keep these factors in your mind because they are lead to a decrease in the price of the car , and when you offer your car for sale, you will shock at the price you will hear.
Here we will show you some of the factors that you should pay attention to if you want to sell your car, so that you can get a suitable price for your car when selling it:
– It is very important to know the real price of your car, so that you can compare between the year in which the car was manufactured and the year in which you want to sell your car. If your car is 10 years old, it is no longer very desirable, and therefore you will get a very low price.
– Market value: As we know that all cars have a specific price that you get out of the showroom, but the most important thing is the value that the dealers use when they want to buy your car, so you must study the market value of your car so that you can get a price that suits the age of your car. Also, the car model will affect on the market value.
– Kilometers: Your car’s age may be is new, but the mileage is very high, and this may affect the engine’s performance, which makes the car’s price low.
– Car Model: Many dealers prefer a specific model of car and find its value very high, and if your car is not among these types, you will face confusion in prices among dealers. For example, cars that use gasoline fuel have an advantage over cars that use diesel. International brands such as BMW, Audi, and Mercedes find their market value high.
– Periodic maintenance: To keep your car in the best condition, you must maintain it regularly
– Quality of repair: There are some traces and signs that many people do not pay attention to