SimplyCarBuyers.com legally as Motor Experts car trading LLC, located at Al-Zomorrud Street, Al-Quoz 3, Dubai, UAE.
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
- Email address
- Full name
- Phone number
- IP Address
- Device Type
- Page Visited
- Time spent on each page
- Browser type
Beside these, we may use third party services like Google Ads and Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze your data to provide you with a better experience as much aspossible.
- To provide you with services.
- To notify you about changes to our services and/or products.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials ...etc.
SimplyCarBuyers.com legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this section depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- SimplyCarBuyers.com needs to sign a contract with you, . After you booked an appointment and evaluated your car.
- You have given SimplyCarBuyers.com permission to access some required data.
- Processing your personal data in SimplyCarBuyers.com is legitimate interests.
- SimplyCarBuyers.com complies with the law.
SimplyCarBuyers.com will retain your personal information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in Data Protection Rights section.
SimplyCarBuyers.com will retain and use your information to the extent that enables us to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enhance our policies.
You have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at any time.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.